On April 18, 2nd year Master students (program “International Relations”) present their accounts during the seminar. Working language – English.
Everybody interested is invited.
Topics for presentations list:
1. Rossotrudnichestvo and Russian linguistic policy
2. Key factors in managing ethnic diversity
3. US-Russia Cultural Diplomacy: The History of One Painting
4. The concept of European identity and its popularity in the Great Britain
5. BRICS in the world politics: evaluation of activity
6. The process of economic integration of Uruguay into the American continent: a norm advocacy strategy?
7. Propaganda as a New Driver in the Informational Policy of the Russian Federation: main features.
8. Political marketing: Donald Trump election campaign
9. Public diplomacy of Slovak republic: “Matica Slovenska” case
Please, address your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Smolnogo street 1\3 entrance 8, RM 124