The XIII School of the Young Specialist on African Studies “African Countries in the Global policy of the XXI Century” is scheduled for November 7-8th, 2014 at the School of International Relations of St.-Petersburg State University. On the conference we are going to discuss wide range of questions related to the African studies devoted to international economic, political and cultural relations.
We suppose to discuss following blocks of questions:
- Africa and BRICS: global prospects and the strategy for cooperation.
- The economy of African countries in the age of globalization: internal and external urges for the development.
- The genesis of African political culture in the scope of global processes.
- Africa and contemporary problems of the international law.
- African countries in the present system of international relations.
- Culturological aspects of African development.
- Transformation of African societies in the historical context.
- USSR/Russia-Africa: mutual relations in the history and modern times.
- African linguistics and philology as a reflection of the dynamics of the transformation of African societies.
- Social and ethnic anthropology of Africa.